Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble

Went bowling last night and I didn't do awful by my standards. I even got a spare once. Which is good for me. Then we went to Starbucks and I got Hat Guy to watch Black Books when he went home. He texted and said he laughed so hard he accidentally punched himself in the nose. TV show success.

I haven't heard from Jeff in a long time. He did manage to send me a text saying he missed and loved me dearly but I don't think he can text much at all because he's not supposed to have his phone while he's working. I miss him too, very badly. It's been way too long since we've talked and even longer since we've seen each other.

Work is getting difficult. I need to get my act together. I do so well but there's just this one monthly project that I always suck at and idk why. My boss got onto me. That's all I'll say there. And also that I need a good drink.

Today I'm trying to drink a gallon of water. It's supposed to flush out some of your water weight. I'm about a third down and I'm having to pee much more then usual. O.o

And I suppose that's about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment