Friday, December 28, 2012

I Love You Never Felt Like Any Blessing

I've pretty much had the same song stuck in my head for a week now. Dangit.
So the fight with Jeff was worked out pretty well. I believe I did overreact in some regards, and I wish I knew how to control that. I really wish I did. I'm doing better though. I didn't bombard him with texts after we said goodbye, even though I had more I wanted to say. I waited. It was hard, but I waited. And when I did talk to him again, there was no drama. It was easy. Things with him aren't perfect, but they're certainly so much easier than with my last boyfriend. Things that we would have fought about to the point of breakup, with Jeff he just simply passes over as if they're nothing. It's nice. The only thing is I wish I got to talk to him more. He's always so busy, and he's not a big texter. I miss him.

I only went to work two days this week. Two were holiday, one was a snow day our boss let us have off due to weather. It's nice. Next week we get Tuesday off too because it's New Years Day. So excited! But then it's back to the normal grind.

We get profit sharing Monday though so I'm very excited for that. It will be nice to have the extra money, even though I'm saving most of it. I may need it for a decent wedding/honeymoon, or when I want to buy a dog, or another vacation, or simply for retirement or emergencies.

Plus Monday is the December birthday dinner so that should be delicious, and quite possibly free.







No comments:

Post a Comment