Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Had My Heart Set On You

Why is it that I always get depressed whenever I watch love stories or cute videos of proposals?

On the plus side, this project at work got totally switched over to me. I was excited. Well, but then I got sad when I looked at the other designer's new project and it looks amazing. And I always compare myself to other designers.

There's seriously something wrong with me.

But I have a lot of chocolate bars stocked up! I had a coupon for 3 Musketeers and then today at lunch I found this super cute old-fashioned looking chocolate bar so I bought that too. Fatness here I come.

Actually I'm trying to do well on weekdays, watching portions and avoiding sweets, then eating whatever on weekends. I know that's cheating, but seriously, I would fail entirely if I didn't let myself splurge because there's just no way I have enough willpower to cut out the good stuff almost always.

Whatevs. I do 1000 crunches/ab exercises five nights a week. I eat what I want.




No comments:

Post a Comment