Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Not Gonna Stay to Watch You Circle the Drain

I've been at my apartment pretty much all weekend. All day yesterday, all day today. And I must be really weird because I'm really enjoying it. I love me time. I love just hanging out and doing my own thing, relaxing, cooking my own meals.

I took some time last night and this morning to edit what I have on my HP fanfiction so far, which is only about 1 and a half chapters, 12 or so pages in Word. NOT double spaced. ;)

I'm just not good at getting very far or writing a lot at once because I overthink every sentence. I'm pretty sure I revise just about every one about ten times each.

I'm nervous about work still. I want to go in there and prove that I'm a good designer, and every time this client comes around I have a panic fit because I know it's not up to scratch. Just that client. I don't understand why it gets me so stuck. It's like I have a very specific artists block. And I don't know how to get over it but I've just got to, because my job is on the line. It's horrifying.

Being an adult is horrifying.




No comments:

Post a Comment