Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shame On Me Now

Bread machines = pure awesome.

But there is something more awesome than a bread machine. And that is Mark Reads Harry Potter. My new obsession. I'm about two years too late, so it sucks that I can't comment on the posts, but it's nice because I don't have to wait for him to come out with the next post.

Basically, I get to relive my first Harry Potter reading experience vicariously through Mark, who posts his reactions to each HP chapter as he reads the books for the first time at the age of 26 (I think it's 26.) And it's freaking hilarious. I'm so happy I get to watch him slowly dissolve into uncontrollable fanboyism. Although in the summary it says I can watch while he turns into a TEMPORARY HP fan, so I'm assuming something happens later on that he doesn't like, or he just gets over it after a while. Which is disappointing. But for now, I'm having a good time.

And I still haven't seen Jeff in a while, but he's been able to text and talk more, so that's nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment