Monday, January 28, 2013

When the Daylight Comes I'll Have to Go

Well, work has been more stressful than usual lately. I've been working through lunches and staying late more. But I think this shows they're trusting me with some bigger things now. Today I made a brochure. In one day. Craziness.

But once again, I'm going to have to reschedule my doctor's appointment Wednesday. Lame.

Let's see...what else is new? I got my cat neutered. That was stressful.

Oh! I've got a gym membership now. I've started going with my best friend Tiffany. I think it's helping. Plus I'm doing better eating healthy on the weekdays. Today I just had a sort of snack pack...apple slices, cheese, and some pretzels for lunch, with celery sticks and cream cheese. Okay, that sounds like a lot when you list it, but it's all healthy and there were small portions!

And I still super-duper miss Jeff.




No comments:

Post a Comment